Microsoft Teams, now available free!
Last year, Microsoft launched “Teams”, a hub which brings together files, chat, meetings and applications into a shared workspace.
Recently, however, a free version of Teams has been launched, which doesn’t require any subscriptions.
Bringing benefits to businesses of varying sizes – from teams of 2 people to 300 people – the following features are included:
• Communication and information-sharing with nominated people inside or outside your organisation, backed by Microsoft’s secure, global infrastructure.
• Unlimited chat messages and search.
• Built-in audio and video calling for individuals, groups, or full team meetings.
• 10 GB of team file storage plus additional 2 GB per person for personal storage.
• Built in Office Online applications, including built-in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Unlimited app integrations with over 140 business apps to choose from—including Adobe, Evernote, and Trello.
Your business doesn’t need to be using Cloud-based email or document storage services in order to use the free version of Teams. You can access it from anywhere with an internet connection – in the office, from home, or on a mobile device.
Talk to us to find out more about how your business could benefit from using Teams.